Auction Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online bidding for Auctions conducted by Sea Bags. By registering to participate in a Sea Bags' Auction, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- All participants ("Bidders") must create an account at seabags.com. All registration information that the Bidder provides to Sea Bags shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
- Once a bid has been placed, that bid will be considered final—placing a bid is a binding contract and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, you are agreeing to purchase the product at the price indicated in your bid.
- The Winner of an Auction will be notified via email and provided with a link to process payment. All sales are subject to appropriate state Sales Tax laws. Winner will also receive an electronic receipt upon conclusion of the sale.
- Sea Bags cannot be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Sea Bags, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sea Bags and its employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with Buyer's, his agents or representatives, use of the Site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item/lots, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Site User Agreement or any use by Bidder of the Site or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.