Custom Design Handbag
Design your handbag in 4 easy steps:
1. Choose your handles
2. Choose one-sided or two-sided design
3. Top clasp included with zipper option available upon request
4. Describe your design in as much detail as possible; upload an image if you have something specific in mind. Our designers will email you to review their work and you will have a chance to make changes before our team crafts your order.
Please Note: Designs requiring custom printing or extensive design time may incur an additional fee. This item does not qualify for discounts.
- Top clasp
- Hand-spliced rope handles
- Machine wash, line dry except for Navy and Black handled bags which are spot clean only
Handcrafted from recycled sail cloth on the working waterfront in Portland, Maine, USA
Important information about your custom order
- We value your creativity. Please provide us with a detailed description of your design. When possible, upload a reference photograph.
- Designs requiring letters look best with a maximum of 5 characters. Additional characters may require a fee.
- You will be charged once you submit your order to begin the design process.
- Once submitted, it may take up to 5 days to generate the computer-aided design (CAD). Once you receive it via email, let us know if there are any necessary adjustments, and we'll provide you with a second CAD upon request. Additional CADs are subject to a fee.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- Once your design has been approved, the production process will take up to 7 days, or longer to complete more intricate designs.
- You will receive an email when the bag has shipped. Shipping takes 3-5 business days via UPS Ground in the US and longer Internationally.
- Each custom bag is stamped and signed by the maker to prove its authenticity. Our Sea Bags hang tag is the final touch.
- Sea Bags owns the final artwork on any design files we create or modify to produce your Sea Bag with the exception of trademark protected art. All artwork we own may be used for both marketing and product development.