- Custom Sea Bags
- Our Product
- The Dogs of Sea Bags
- Weddings and Events
- The Ultimate Beach Bag
- Custom Guest Book Tote
- Beachcomber Bucket Bags
- Graduation Gift Guide
- Bucket Bag Gifting Ideas
- Convertible Bucket Bag
- Anatomy of a Beverage Bucket Bag
- Caring for your Sea Bag
- Size & Fit
- Maine Bicentennial Collection
- Bucket Bags
Custom Guest Book Tote
Custom Guest Book Tote
Turn A Guest Book Into A Functional, Eco-Friendly Tote
Your guests will have a great time creating their personal messages on a panel of authentic, recycled sail cloth. Best of all, their contributions will be turned into a handcrafted Sea Bags tote that will be a daily reminder of the love and support of a memorable day.
Whether you are hosting the event or you’re a guest looking for a stand-out, sustainably-sourced gift, our Guest Book Tote is perfect for so many occasions.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Family Reunions
The Finished Tote
- The date of the event is handsewn on the front in your choice of ten colors
- Signatures from the event appear on the inside of the tote
- Features a hand spliced rope handle in your choice of hemp, white, black or navy
- Can be further personalized with optional add-ons, such as a clasp or hanging pocket
How It Works
- We hand select a recycled sail panel and sew in a customized patch. You can choose add a name and date or a short phrase or quote. It’s yours to customize!
- In 3-8 business days, we ship you the panel and a return shipping label out to you and include a special marker for signing.
- On the sail panel, we clearly mark where guests shouldn’t sign—we want to make sure everyone's well wishes are visible!
- Display the sail panel at the event for guests to sign as they would a normal guest book.
- Using the return shipping label, send the signed sail panel back Sea Bags so we can complete your tote.
- The signed panel will be used as the lining for your Guestbook Tote. The exterior of the tote features the date of the event. Your completed tote will be shipped to you within 3-8 business days of receiving your panel.
Watch Our Favorite Guest Book Story
"Best Gest Book Ever!"
“I wanted a Sea Bag for a while, and having a wedding seemed to be the best excuse to get one! Our guests loved it, even scheming to sign in "the best place" for when it got made into the bag. The final result is really even more wonderful than I had anticipated. I got the hemp handle and orange design for the date. It's quite bright, but really stunning against the white recycled sails, and I get a ton of compliments on it. We had just over 100 guests, and the signature area could have handled many more than that. If you are considering this, it's totally worth it."
- KIMBERLY C.